We are not expecting puppies in 2016
This is what we offer to puppy-buyers:
• A dog bred from healthy parents with uninhibited, social and level-headed characters and restricted kinship.
• From the day of birth you will be kept informed on the progress of the puppies via this website and by email.
• The puppies grow up in our living room (and are allowed in the garden weather permitting) and are being carefully socialised.
• As of about three weeks of age you are welcome to visit the puppies.
• During your visits you will receive all information you need for when the puppy goes home with you. I will be happy to answer any question you might have. Furthermore, you will receive a practical book about raising your puppy should you need one.
• Before you take your puppy home, it will be vaccinated, wormed and its health will be confirmed by a vet.
• The puppy will be delivered with an official pedigree (NHSB - Dutch dog studbook), a European pasport and a sales-contract. It will also have been microchipped by the Dutch Kennel Club (Raad van Beheer).
• Furthermore, you will be provided with a stock of food the puppy is used to, a piece of the blanket from the litter and his or her favourite toy.
• After you have taken your puppy home you are most welcome to phone or email with any question you might have about your puppy. Within a year after birth we will organise a litter-reunion.